My name is Patrick O’Keefe, and I believe in using digital to connect the masses more personally.
This site is where I post my personal thoughts on hot topics in politics, marketing, and sports among others. My goal is to share what I’ve learned with others, so they don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
I am a Maryland based digital consultant. I am currently the Political Director for the Maryland Republican Party and the Program Director for the University of Florida Master’s in Political Communications.
I graduated from Florida International University 5 years ago after serving as Student Body President and have kept busy. Here’re some things I’ve done in the past 5 years:
- Led aggressive legislative advocacy campaigns. The 2017 session campaign led to more than 16,600 people sharing, liking, or commenting on the MDGOP Facebook page during the last week of the legislative session, giving it 17 times the level of engagement as the state Democrats’ page and making it the most successful state-party page in the country during that span. The effort was covered by the Washington Post
- Led a first time Maryland State House candidate to beat two incumbents and break the record for most votes earned in the district by a non-incumbent in a heavily Democratic district with over 20,000.
- Took part in the Techstars startup accelerator and grew a startup as the Head of Growth from 900 users to over 20,000 in under 6 months.
- Headed a sub-department of a large corporation and trained a sales staff of over 200 on marketing and public relations best practices.
- Broke both the annual and monthly records for business development opportunities in a large corporation.
- Ghost wrote press releases for prominent figures like a University President and New York Times Best Selling Author.
Here are some of my areas of expertise:
- Republican Campaign Consulting
- Nationbuilder (Architect Certified)
- Analytics (Google Analytics IQ Certified)
- Hubspot (Inbound Certified)
- Email Marketing -MailChimp, Vero, NationBuilder
- Content Development
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Link Building, On-Page Optimization, Tools (AHREFS, SEM Rush, Moz, Raven Tools)
- Web Design (HTML5, CSS3, Illustrator, Photoshop): WordPress, Hubspot, NationBuilder
Mark Plaster for House of Delegates
Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network
Mike Pantelides for Annapolis Mayor
Graduate Program Capstone Project
Have something you think I could help you with?
Feel free to reach out to me at my personal email patrick [at] patrickokeefe.org . You may also reach out to me on LinkedIn or Twitter.